Typical expert witness work includes:
- Being part of the London defence team on one of the World's largest derivative loss cases. Reports compiled include detailed analysis of losses and alternative loss reduction strategies.
- Defending a major European investment bank on criminal charges in Malaysia relating to regulated short selling practices.
- Undertaking reports for a major European exchange into the available business opportunities in selected Asian Markets.
- Acting as an expert in over ten market abuse or market manipulation cases in Australia and Hong Kong
- Giving evidence in several commercial disputes related to market practices and complex derivatives
- Providing evidence in several insider dealing cases either before courts or tribunals